Sunday, March 16, 2008

Buck Huntin'

The Celts beat the Bucks last night, 99-77. It was a nice bounce-back after the Utah disappointment on Friday, and honestly, Milwaukee was never really in this one. KG led the way with 19, and Eddie House chipped in with an unexpectedly robust 17 on 7-11 shooting. Charlie Bell was the high man with 16. I know what you're thinking but you're wrong: this was NOT the most fun game of the season to watch. Who am I kidding, this game was so unremarkable that I can barely muster the energy to post about it. It's best to see it as a tune-up for the grueling Southern swing over the next six days: San Antonio (Monday), Houston (Tuesday), Dallas (Thursday), and New Orleans (Saturday). This, my friends, is where men are men I, for one, am somewhat scared. But in a good way. Anyways, take a deep breath, watch the sweet double feature on ABC this afternoon, drink in last night's victory, and prepare to get serious.

No comments: